Monday, May 23, 2011

A-Z

Hola! I saw this on Louise's Blog and had to do it, if only because I wanted to note that I love polar bears, and I have had a chest xray. Haha.  My little sister is actually an Xray Technologist so, that's pretty nifty! Also, I know I said I would post a review sometime and a haul post, but I can't be arsed to take pictures yet...mayhaps this next weekend coming...


The A-Z of Me!

Age: I am still 24...until October
Bed Size: Twin, got the frame from my old job for $10, tis a comfy bed
Chore you Hate: Ironing.  I believe that wrinkly clothes can be prevented by taking laundered items out of the dryer asap and folding them or hanging them up right away.
Dogs: Dobeys, Pitbulls (and all varieties of them), Great Danes, Bull Mastiffs, large dogs
Essential start of your day: Cereal
Favourite Colour: Rainbow!
Gold or Silver: White gold
Height: 5'7"
Instruments I play: I can "play" the trumpet, piano, and bass guitar...but not well at all
Job Title: Financial Customer Service Representative, and Physiotherapist Assistant, hopefully in a month or so I will be a Registered Massage Therapist
Kids: None at the moment, but hopefully in like, a year and 10 months, lol.
Live: The Great White North, Canada
Mum's name: Annetta
Nickname: Becka, Becky, Becx, Specks, Bakes, Boo
Pet Peeve: When people don't pay attention to their surroundings.
Quote from a movie: "Too late too late will be the cry, when the man with the bargains passes you by."
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: Two sisters, I am in the middle.  
Time you wake up: Used to be at 7am, now it's like...9am.
Underwear: ever since LaSenza had that 7 for $25 sale...I wear those since I got 14 pairs
Vegetables you dislike: Brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: The bus.  If it weren't for the bus I would be places 20 mins early.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, Jaw, Chest
Yummy food you make: Everything I make is superb
Zoo animal: Polar Bears, or penguins.  

Sooooo cute! (pic from google images search)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails