Sunday, June 5, 2011

OOTD and Look What I Made!

First off, my choppy OOTD which is taken on my lovely crackberry with awful lighting haha.  
The black slouchy cardi I got at walmart last year for like $9, I think I posted about it a long time ago haha, the tube top/tunic thing I got from Dynamite for $8 ish, was 10, but there was 30% off. It has lovely pockets in it like those adorable dresses they make, but those never fit my boobies so this top will have to do. Necklace is an ebay purchase for less than $2.
I wore this with my Reitman's comfort top jeans which are from last year in a dark-medium wash and some shoes which I wore to my sister's wedding and are actually really comfy.  They have a 2in heel wedge and are easy to walk in.

Haha awkward pants shot.  

I went out to a social desserty thing tonight.  The email said "June 5 pm meeting" because the group meets in the evening, but apparently everyone thought it was June, 5pm meeting so I got there later than most people haha.  (I actually confirmed the time to be 6:30pm so hah)

Now, Lookie here, I made myself a laptop cover!
Looking all strange with nothing in it.

Full of lappy goodness.

Widescreen laptops are kinda awkward to make them for because its all long and narrow haha.  I just used bits of green yarn leftover from an afghan I made as a wedding gift for some friends of mine.  Strung 4 strands together and used a size 8mm hook, crocheted half doubles all around and as the bits ran out of yarn added different yarn so it's variegated and awesome.  I like the darker stripe in it.  When there's no laptop in it its kinda lopsided a bit because the first bit of yarn was thicker than the end so it ended up bigger at the one side.  Oh well, fits the laptop and thats what I need it to do.  I am going to Toronto on Wednesday (leaving Tues, staying at my Grandma's) to do my practical licensing exam to become a registered massage therapist and then heading off to visit with the fiance.  So laptop in a bag all unprotected on the bus is not a good idea in my head.  Thus laptopcase.

I have a review of the Olay ProX brushy thing coming up soon, just wanna use it a bit more before I give my 2 cents on it.  So, something to look forward to.

Off to do some more Coke (a-cola) hehe! Bye!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails