Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I Really Shouldn't

But I can't resist. Haha. So I have been growing out my natural hair for almost 2 years now trying to get out all the dyed bits (they were gone in November 2009) and then get it nice and long and healthy and virgin again. I also, however, have hair ADHD apparently and I love changing it often. Growing hair out is a long and boring process. I have already given myself bangs twice and let they grow out again. It isn't enough apparently. I am bored again.

So I was watching the lovely youtube and saw videos on how to cut one's own hair. Now, I have been cutting my own hair for a long time because a) it's cheap, and b) if I mess up, I don't care too much, but if a hairdresser messes up I get pissed (and I have paid for uneven hair before so, no). I haven't really ever used these techniques though. So I shall see how they work tonight! Expect pics tomorrow after I properly shower and style myself.

- Love, Becka

2 comments:

Leah said...

I can't wait to seeee! post some pictures you slacker! hahaha I kid ;)

Joanne said...

I want to see!

Related Posts with Thumbnails