Wednesday, March 31, 2010

That's the last of it...

I don't think I shall move over the complete tutorials to this blog. I will just link to the other blog with finished picture looks. Does anyone know if you can do blog cuts here like you can on LJ? It would be nice so that when I do future tutorials or other super long posts I don't want it to take up the front page of my blog entirely. Ya know?

Mermaid Tutorial



Smoldering Tutorial


Smokey Eye Tutorial



Well there you go, folks. I think that's all the useful posts from my previous failed blog. If you do end up going there through these links there is a big picture post of my stuff, but it's way outdated and I while I still own a lot of the eye-related things, the rest of it is dead and gone.

- Love, Becka

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails