Saturday, May 22, 2010

FOTD + OOTD from Yesterday

I didn't have time to post this as I went to work early yesterday and I worked today as well, so now you're getting it.  :)

Here's the look in natural light.  For some reason the open eye version of this didn't want to upload to photobucket. Hmmm..


Used:
My usual face products
UDPP
Annabelle sheerish light shimmery pink colour all over lid (I depotted these and know not of the names)
NYX e/s in Copper + Some random dark matte brown in crease
L'oreal e/s in Kerry's Bronzes, the lightest shade as hilight
L'oreal voluminous mascara
Bonne Bell e/l in Black Ink
Avon Smooth Minerals lip tint in Smooth Nude (see my review)


Now for some with flash:


I think this done with a nice cat-eye and soft red lip would be very hot.

OOTD: aka Awkward picture time
I am rubbish at taking pictures of myself that aren't of my face.  I wore this to work yesterday.  The top I got last year at Addition-elle (plus sized blouses actually fit my bust), and the tank top is from Dynamite (they have the best tanks, seriously) and the pants are actually yoga pants from Suzy Shier a long time ago.  They have a little triquetra at the back and so ppl think they're TNA but they ain't.  Haha.


Awkward blurry pic FTW!

- Love, Becka

PS: I am trying this look out on my nails in purple, so hopefully it will turn out and I can show pics.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love your hair like that! and the makeup looks nice, so natural. Pretty shirt too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails