Saturday, April 10, 2010

FOTD - Bluish Silver

This looks a lot bluer in person, but for some reason on camera it looks almost completely silver. Meh.

 Products Used
Face:
Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer
Almay TLC Foundation in Buff (On T-zone)
L'oreal True Match Foundation in N1 (On rest of face, it goes weird on my T-zone)
Physician's Formula Shimmer Strips Bronzer in Vegas Strip

Eyes:
Bonne Bell e/l in Soft Black
Ten Beauty cream e/s in a greenish shade
Mary Kay e/s in the blue half of Cotton Candy
Fyrinnae e/s in Wicked
Joe Fresh e/s in Silk
Maybelline Great Lash and The Colossal wtrprf mascaras both in Very Black

Lips:
Rimmel Lasting Finish l/s in Nude Pink

With Flash


Natural Light

In other news, when I weighed myself this morning it was 4-5 lbs less than normal...that's twice now in the past while that it's been that, so maybe I am losing weight?  I hope so.  :)

- Love, Becka

3 comments:

Vivianna said...

Nice look, I love the eyes :)

Joanne said...

Gorgeous look, I love how well you apply eyeshadow.

Chrisanthi Ak. said...

I liked very much your look.I have done this in the past and it's so amazing!
I followed your blog, can you please follow back if you like mine?

http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails