Sunday, April 18, 2010

FOTD - Bronze Babe + Baking!

Yesterday I was totally planning that today I would do an "Aztec Gold" look as I have two very different colours both called Aztec Gold.  Well this morning while getting ready I totally forgot all that and just used my L'oreal e/s palette in Kerry's Bronzes.  Meh.




Just the one picture of that, cuz the rest of them I looks a little crazy.  I had gone for my "Nude Pink" lipstick but then I realized I had a plain shimmery nude/light bronze lippy called "Frosted" so I went for that.  (Both are Rimmel Lasting Finish).  The flash in this totally makes my face two shades lighter than my neck.  All that sunscreen and translucent powder plus the fact that I frequently do AHA or glycolic acid products on my face which exfoliate the tan right outta me.

Anyway, onto the baking.  Sunday is just such a good day to bake things on.  Nothing else to do really...I do have an exam tomorrow, but I'm not worried about it at all so I'll just read over the notes later.  I first made Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies which I got off of my friend Bree's blog.  She also happens to be the person who gave me the palette I used in today's look.  Heh.  I haven't tried the brownies yet but this is what they look like.


Yummmmmmmy.

Next I baked a quick blueberry pie ish thing.  I didn't bother with a proper top crust though so yeah. 


Can't wait to eat that either.

I am also going to be making a casserole for tomorrow's dinner just so it's easier for my mother to make.  She's got a horrible cough so I'm trying to be helpful.  I'm making this. And hopefully it turns out.  I love spinach so I'll eat if even if it's not quite right.

Hope you're all enjoying a lovely Sunday as well...

- Love, Becka

4 comments:

Breanna said...

I hope you like the brownies!

Becka said...

They're pretty good. I feel like they need jam or something to make it complete though. PB + J + Chocolate?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment.
Blueberry pie, my favourite, love it.

Becka said...

Helen, I think I've rediscovered it...I've never been a huge fan of blueberry pie before but tasting this one was pretty spectacular. I wish wild blueberries grew near me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails