Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sunshine Award!

I got a blog award! Yay...my first one.  Nominated by ..R May A..

Rules:
- Put the award on your blog
- Pass the award to 12 positive and creative bloggers
- Link the chosen ones within your posts
- Inform the chosen ones by commenting on their blog
- Share the love and the link to the person who gave it to you

This shall be hard to pick 12...

I tag:
Daisybee
Bree
Makeup Kitten
Milly
Olivia
Vivianna
Fashionfreak
Fee
Blahh
Jo
Leah
Helen

There's quite a variety there...:)

Yay for awards.

7 comments:

Vivianna said...

Thank you Becka!! :D X

Makeup Kitten said...

Thanks hun!!

x

Chrisanthi Ak. said...

Thank you very much Becka.
I really love it, it's my second award.
Love, FashionFreak.

http://redheelpearls.blogspot.com

blahh said...

Aww thankyou :)
xx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the award and Thanks for passing it on to me.

Olivia said...

Thank you :)
xx

Becka said...

You're welcome all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails