Saturday, April 17, 2010

FOTD - Keeping it Simple, +NOTD

I wanted to just do a look with more eyeliner than I normally would wear, and see how that went.  I like it, actually.  It wouldn't be good for some days at school because eyeliner + mascara + face cradle = smudge.  The "I just had a massage" look isn't so fashionable.  It is however, one of my favourite looks because it means I just had a massage :)

Some more, plus how my nails look after the jump.



These are all natural light.  I find it strange that I can somehow switch between being more pale under natural light and having more colour under natural light.  Weird.

NOTD!
Actually, it's from last night when I painted them (after starting 3 times with different colours).  I used all cheapo nail polish.  The blue base is an NYC one, the White and Black are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, and the Silver is Naturistics Super Chrome in Gunmetal.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

- Love, Becka

5 comments:

HOLLY said...

lovely nails!,X

Breanna said...

I love your nails! They look so cute.

Leah said...

Cuuuute nails, I love that take on polka dots. My nail are due for a repainting, I might copy you! haha.

I like using heavy eyeliner sometimes. Have you ever tried putting your fluidline on your waterline? Since it's waterproof, it litereally stays there ALL day, it's unreal. You technically aren't "supposed" to put it there, but they have to say that because of the fact that it's waterproof. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all. I got the idea from Juicystar07 on youtube haha.

Becka said...

I haven't tried that Leah...I've tried with the Avon stuff but that never worked well, so I'll try with fluidline for sure.

Joanne said...

Youre eyelashes are awesome and I LOVE your nails!

Related Posts with Thumbnails